Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thanks, Miss Hannah!

Thanks to Miss Hannah, I've been awarded a bloggy award! I have just recently "met" Hannah in cyberspace sometime this month, and have greatly enjoyed her blog. She is such a loving, caring, godly and not to mention sweet girl who enjoys many of the same things I do.
I'll only be awarding one person today, and that will be another Hannah who blogs at Striving to Glorify the Lord. I have just recently "met" her too, and enjoy reading her blog. Lately she has been writing some very good thought-provoking posts - the kind that is one of my favorites to read!

Thanks again, Hannah, for awarding me! I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)
~Steph