Monday, February 16, 2009

A Young Maiden's Entry...

Today...
February 16th, 2009. So far for the day I've done preschool time with the little ones (this week is gardening :), finished my school, babysat for a few minutes before the littles went to nap and ate a freshly baked cookie.

Outside my window…
is a cloudy, slightly windy, chilly day.

I am thinking…
about where the camera could be. It's lost!


I am thankful for…
completed school work. Even though I really wanted to procrastinate and mess around this morning, I stuck to getting it done!

I am wearing…
a grey cotton dress and black sweater.

I am reading…
Numbers, Proverbs and I just finished Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris. A great book!

I am creating…
a Dick and Jane quilt, a knitted wash cloth and an embroidered pillowcase.

One of my favorite things…
new shoes. :)

For education this week...
the usual. Oh yes, and I'm not sure if you could call this "education" but I'm learning how to do some new hairstyles to do on myself. :)

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning…
cooking. I've been making a lot of new dishes lately!

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
trusting in the Lord with everything.

A godly character trait I plan to work on...
patience.
Scripture I am memorizing…
I'm reviewing again. For a while there I wasn't keeping up on my verses, and I need to get all the old ones down before I add any more.

I am praying for…
wisdom.

For the rest of the week…
starting seeds out in our sunroom, hair experimentations, preschool unit planning...

A picture I’d like to share… MIT #2 and I a few years ago. She's so tiny!

Want to sign up too? Go here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to share some of thosenew hair styles!LOL.
Blessings,
Miss Hannah