Monday, February 2, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook - Picture Entry

To sign up, click here

Today…


Outside my window…


I am thinking…

I am thankful for…


I am wearing…


I am reading…


I am creating…


One of my favorite things…


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning…


A spiritual lesson I’m learning...
contentment. (Sorry, these couple of answers don't have pictures. I'm having some issues with Blogger!)

A godly character trait I plan to work on...
maintaining a cheerful heart.

Scripture I am memorizing…

Psalm 28:7
I am praying for…
President Obama

For the rest of the week...


A picture I’d like to share…

Me!



6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I enjoyed this one! Such a cute baby picture! You look like your sisters.

Anonymous said...

I like how you added photos - very creative!

Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com

Rachel said...

You were such a cute baby! I see the resemblence with brother #1!

Anonymous said...

Aw, very cute! How old were you in the photo?
~Steph

Anonymous said...

Awwww..You look so cute Serenity!:) I think I might do the "Simple Womans Daybook".
Blessings,
Miss Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hi Serenity! It's me again! I was just letting you know that I am going to start the young maidens day book tommorrow, I just signed up!
Blessings,
Miss Hannah