Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm a Super Secret Angel...Are You?

I have just recently joined a group called Super Secret Angels created by Miss Amanda Dixon. Apparently, I am just in time because she is ready to assign new SSAs to everyone. I can't wait to start!
Super Secret Angels is similar to "Secret Sisters", if you've ever done that before. Pretty much, you get information about a girl you've been matched with and send her little gifts, emails and cards just to encourage and make her happy. Meanwhile, someone else has you as their Super Secret Angel and is sending you things, but you don't know who they are! After a little bit, everyone is revealed and a new SSA session starts up.

You should sign up before the next one begins! Who knows? Maybe I'll just be the one to get you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Serenity! I think I'mm gonna join. See ya. Oh, maybe I'll get assigned to you!LOL
Blessings,
Miss Hannah