Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Chance To Meet *You*?

Guess what? In exactly twelve days I am going on a trip.
"Where to?" you ask?

Washington D.C., my friend!

My grandparents, Mom, Active Boy, Baby MIT and I are going on a week-long trip to Washington, Philadelphia, PA; Cape May, NJ; Williamsburg, VA; Charles Town, WV; and Baltimore, MD. I can't wait!
The main reason we're going is to go to our family reunion in Baltimore. Apparently we (from my grandpa on Mom's side) have a lot of family over there, so my grandparents were interested in meeting them; and in turn invited Mom to go, who decided to take my brother and I for the sake of a good homeschool field trip. :)

Now my question is this: do any of you blogger friends live close enough to those cities that we might be able to meet? I would love to get a chance to see you in person!! Please, please comment and tell me you do! I could give you my email address and we could set something up.


With love,

10 comments:

Missi said...

That sounds awesome, Serenity! I would love to go visit that area.

Jessica said...

MY family lives in Delaware. We live at the top so it's a couple of hours away depending on traffic. My family can usually make it to Baltimore in two or three hours... I think? While your there and if you have time... You should check out the Baltimore Aquarium. That is the main reason my family goes there. It is great! They have a dolphin show and everything! I hope you have fun! My grandmother also lives in PA. and we go up and visit her a lot. It's about a 45 min.-1hr. drive to her house from ours.
Wow! Williamsburg! Lucky! I know you guys will have loads of fun! My family has been there twice and both times we loved it! I have never ridden in the horse drawn carriages because they are a little pricey, but I hope you and your family get the chance to while your there!

-Jessica

Katherine said...

It will not be possible for us to meet....but anyway, I live 1 hour away from Philadelphia

Hannah Paige said...

Man, I wiah you were coming to my state! but, you already know where I live. Well, maybe someday we can meet! I hope you get to meet some other bloggers.


With Much Love♥,
Hannah Paige

Emilee said...

i am so sad!!! I moved from Maryland! I lived an hour away from baltimore just a couple years ago till i moved to ohio. oh well! :( it would have been nice to meet you though!

hope you have a great time!

emilee B.

Kayla said...

I wish. :) Sounds like a really fun trip! Hope y'all have a great time!

Elizabeth J. said...

Visiting Washington D.C. would be fun but I don't live close.

P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog, don't know if I told you thanks or not.:)

Hannah Paige said...

Hey Serenity!

We live about two hours away from Houston! I will probably be gone though. I am oging over to a friends house to go riding!:(:(

Much Love♥,
Hannah Paige

Katherine said...

I know I said we couldn't meet, but I talked to my mom, and she said we could do it, depending on where you are going to be in Philadelphia. So, where are you going to be?
Many regards,
The Author

Possum Princess said...

Have fun!