Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mother Dearest (loveliest of women)

So, after writing a couple times about Mother Dearest (loveliest women), you are probably wondering about what the whole "loveliest of women" thing is about. Well, let me tell you.

It all started one day when Mom was taking roll call in the van. She thought we should all say something fun, instead of just the boring, old, ordinary "here." So, she thought up this cunning little line we are all to say in a sing-song voice when called on:

"Present and accounted for, oh loveliest of women."

Hah. Well, at first I must admit I thought it was a little weird and very home school-mommy-like, but I've gotten used to it and now think it is pretty humorous and say it with a smile and a laugh. Yes, my mom is creative and really the loveliest of women!



No comments: