Monday, March 22, 2010

The Latest...

As of late, as you probably have noticed, my life has been rather blog-deficient. As we have gotten rid of our Internet connection, I haven't had too much time to blog and comment. So, thank you all for understanding! Really, I'm not trying to be impolite, just not making to the library as often as I'd like to. :)

In the meantime, I've been spending more of my time each day doing school, as I've had a few subjects added to my usual list. One of the "extras" has been reading through the Uncle Eric Series, which is somewhat of a law/economics course. Very good reading material. It's not very challenging reading level wise, but it certainly challenges me in my law and government views! I'm going through the two-book series about the two World Wars, and am feeling like I'm getting a lot out of them. Highly recommended!


Passover is in just one week, and we're hastily finishing up our cleaning. Exodus 12:15 states that we should get all of the unleavened bread out of our home before Passover starts, and my mom likes to make sure that commandment is thoroughly obeyed. :-) Our system is to go through each room in the house; shop-vacing, organizing, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser wiping and ultimately get the room back into tip-top shape. Katherine and I were just talking about how interesting it is that many people are currently spring cleaning. Most likely there's a connection...


I recently participated in a talent show as well, which took lots of preparation time. I had much fun, though, and definitely learned from the experience. The more I sing, the more I love singing. :-)


So what's been going on with all of you? I haven't been able to check up on all the blogs, but it's

nice to hear from you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going through the Uncle Eric books, too. I love this series!

Enjoy the spring feasts!

Blessings!
KallyLyn

Katherine said...

Hmm...who's Katherine? ;) Those law and government books sound good- gonna check them out!

Lost in His Love said...

Hey!

Have you gotten my most recent letter? I realized that my last letter was sent the day before you sent me your letter, so I'm now going to write you asap! :)

Katherine said...

I awarded you!


http://allgloriouswithin-emmuna.blogspot.com/2010/03/when-life-gives-you-lemons-make.html