Friday, August 21, 2009

How To Make Your Own Herbal Tea


I love tea. I could go through the boxed tea section at the store for at least a quarter of an hour looking at this tea and that tea, matching up kinds that would taste good together, noticing one I know one of my pen-pals would love... But although I love the convenience of popping a tea bag or two into a mug with a drip of honey for an easy and soothing drink, I still have wondered what it would be like to make my own tea. I never looked into it because I thought it would be too hard and complicated, but this lady makes it look easy, showing you step by step what to do.

If you'd like to see how to make yogurt, start at the beginning of this video. If you would rather just watch the tea tutorial, skip to 8:55.




Tea making part two.





Anybody up for some pineapple coconut tea? Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I LOVE tea!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.